The girl behind the computer screen
Some interesting facts (or not) about me:
- yellow is my favorite color and tulips are my favorite flowers
- I love cats and dogs equally; I have a special love for butterflies (that’s what my name means ;D)
- I have a thing for lip balms: I have thousands of them, of all shapes and flavors!
- I prefer winter to summer
- give me candies and I’m happy!!
- I’m a sucker for tea and coffee but I have stomach problems so I must reduce my ingestion of those delicious beverages ;_;
- speaking of diseases, I have some sort of an OCD with the tapestries of my room; they always have to be in those exact measures and aligned with both the furnitures and the lines of the pavement. It’s not something officially diagnosed because the psychologist came to the conclusion that it was something that didn’t mess with me profoundly, like it annoys me to see the tapestries not aligned but it doesn’t drive me mad to the point of not being able to carry on with my life… Messy huh?
- I love movies, tv-shows, books and music (like everyone in here loool). The difference (at least I think so) it’s that I devour everything. I watch, I read and I listen to basically everything, of every type or genre. Everything.
- choices? Tricky thing if you ask me. Never ask me, and I really mean never, what are my favorite movies of all time, or my favorite books, or my favorite songs, don’t do it because I can’t. Emotionally, physically, whatever, I can’t. I can give you a group of like 5 or 6 tops, maybe, but I’ll always forget some movie or some song and it’ll kill me.
- since we’re talking about memory, I have the worst memory possible. I’m like Dory from Finding Nemo, it’s awful and I’m usually the object of mockery in my family and group of friends…
- I only got into this internet craziness in 2006 I think, I had internet and computer before that but I don’t know, I was never really a fan. Now I’m completely obsessed and I can’t be without them not even for one day… It’s so sad!
- I only started messing around with Photoshop in 2010, I never had courage enough to do it before and now I deeply regret that…
This is a personal blog, and it will always be. You’ll see everything in here, I’m a very random person and I like so many different things it’s crazy. In a nutshell, I love colors and I appreciate beauty. Oh another thing, I used to think I was a shipper whore (it’s in my description and it’ll always be) but since I joined tumblr I learned that I’m nothing compared to most people. I actually don’t ship a lot, not at all. I only ship when those two human beings interacting make me feel something, I don’t know how to describe it better but try to think of when you see someone in real life that you like. You see that person and you think ‘we could be great together’ and then everytime you pass near that person you feel butterflies in your stomach and that makes you nervous. That’s how I feel about my ships. That’s how they make me feel. I can like the idea of a couple and never ship it (practical examples: Snow White/Prince Charming, Ned the Pie maker/Chuck, Rachel/Ross, Caroline and anyone that it’s not Stefan, and many many others). Sometimes I ship instantly, two people interact and I’m sold, but sometimes it takes me seasons to actually ship them. I don’t ship in movies. Don’t ask me why because I don’t know, I just don’t.
When I feel like doing something on Photoshop I come up with rubbish .png or .jpg files that I like to call graphics and with .gif files simply known as gifs. If you’re somewhat interested in seeing them please follow this link. Oh, something you need to know about me concerning what I do on PS: I don’t like to see my stuff reposted. And I’m serious about this. I don’t take credit for anything other than the final product of my editing of the material source. I don’t take credit for the screencaps, or the paparazzi photos, or the videos and stills of photoshoots, nothing! But I take credit for editing something and post it in my blog with my tag on it and seeing this reposted is bullshit! [And if you catch me in a bad day you can be sure that I’ll track your ass down and make your life a living hell!! Oh and a final thing: if you’re thinking of going anonymous and try to bring me down with nasty comments of me or my blog you must rethink that. Not only I’m not going to even bother answering the asks to give you your 5 minutes of fame, I’m also aware of the existence of websites than can track your IP ;D]
If you read until here I must congratulate you! Don’t be fooled by this description, I really don’t like to talk about myself, I don’t know how I managed to do this actually. If you have something to ask me, please don’t hesitate and click on my ask ;D I don’t bite!